Strategy & Opportunities
Learn the importance of subcontracting plans on government/utility contracts and the role of the subcontractor, the prime contractors and contracting officer in the subcontracting plan. This course also explains how a small business can break into government/utility contracting through a subcontract vehicle, without dealing with the agency directly, and learn about the importance of subcontracting from an experienced government/utility vendor.
Attendees who participate at this university workshop MAY QUALIFY for for matchmaking at this year's procurement conference (PROCON) on Thursday, September 21, 2017.
Limited Spaces Available for this FREE EventRegister Now
This workshop will explain the following subcontractor requirements:
- • Why do we have subcontracting plans? •
- • What is a subcontracting plan? •
- • What are the plan requirements? •
- • What types of plans are there? •
By the end of this course, the student will learn:
- • How to effectively identify subcontracting opportunities from the Prime contractor and subcontractor side. •
- • The importance of subcontracting and agency's mandatory subcontracting regulations. •
- • Common pitfalls to avoid in subcontracting agreements. •